Tuesday, September 29, 2009

para mi amor :)

So...my husband has officially been gone for a grand total of 41 hours, and I've already realized how much of a wimp I am...and how hard it is to sleep by yourself at night...:)  To help, I'm making a list of top ten reasons why I'm so thankful for him and for marriage...and hoping to maybe surprise him with some of them...(I would do more, but I'm getting sleepy...)
1.  He's actually proud of the fact that I'm such a nerd...:) 
You should hear him brag to people that I actually like to write, spell words...he brags about it...
2.  Life with him is always an adventure...
No matter where we're going or what we're doing (even if it's going to my parents house spur of the moment)...being with him is always exciting.
3.  He likes coffee...almost as much as I do.
I always wanted to wake up and drink coffee with someone, or share a cup together in the evening...now I get to...:)
4.  He laughs at me...
And laughs just as easily at himself...if you put us both together, he ends up laughing alot.
5.  He likes sunsets...
No explanation needed, right?
6.  He makes me feel beautiful, every day...
7.  He has really blue eyes...
I know...so lame...but so true...
8.  He's a man of vision...
I love getting to partner my life with someone constantly striving to serve the Lord.
9.  He makes me want to be more...in every way...in the best way....
10.  He gives the best hugs...
There's nothing like coming home and getting so wrapped up you can't breathe...best feeling in the world...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment